“I have really enjoyed working with people who have a positive outlook and believe it is possible to make the world a better place through creativity and community.”
– Jessie Negropontes, Past Intern
“My experience with Humainologie has been nothing short of exceptional. I have learned so much and was able to develop my current skills in media and management. Ultimately, this internship has given me the experience that I know is shaping the foundation of my career.”
– Aishwarya Khanduja, Past Intern
HUMANS OF CALGARY INTERN
Humainologie is seeking an Intern to liaise with the Humans of Calgary Facebook page administrator. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the planning, recruitment, training and management of volunteers for the Humans of Calgary project;
- Photographing and/or interviewing participants in the Humans of Calgary project;
- Transcribing and/or editing interviews;
- Posting photographs and interviews on social media (Facebook), subject to approval of Humans of Calgary;
- Sharing administrative responsibility for maintaining the Humans of Calgary Facebook page.
The Intern is expected to have skills in volunteer coordination; event planning; social media management; street photography, interviewing; and transcription and editing. Training will be provided.
This opportunity is expected to run from September 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019 (negotiable). Application closing date is December 15, 2017. An honorarium will be offered through SCiP. Please apply at: https://www.joinscip.ca/internships/1813-humans-of-calgary-liaison