“I’ve really enjoyed working with people who have a positive outlook and believe it is possible to make the world a better place through creativity and community.”
– Jessie Negropontes, Past Intern
HUMANS OF CALGARY INTERN
Humainologie is seeking an intern to liaise with the Humans of Calgary Facebook page administrator. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the planning, recruitment, training and management of volunteers for the Humans of Calgary project;
- Photographing and/or interviewing participants in the Humans of Calgary project;
- Transcribing and/or editing interviews;
- Posting photographs and interviews on social media (Facebook), subject to approval of Humans of Calgary;
- Sharing administrative responsibility for maintaining the Humans of Calgary Facebook page.
The intern is expected to have skills in volunteer coordination; event planning; social media management; street photography, interviewing; and transcription and editing. Training will be provided.
This opportunity is expected to run from January 15 through April 30, 2018 (negotiable). Application closing date is December 15, 2017. An honorarium will be offered through the SCiP program. Please apply at: https://www.joinscip.ca/internships/1813-humans-of-calgary-liaison